Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cleaning the vents...

It's time to clean the air vents and heater vents! I take a duster or broom to my air vents often. I let the dust settle and then vaccuum it up! (Also change your air filter according to the directions. I spend a little more on air filters to help reduce as much junk in the air as possible. I watched a show on air filters and they said the super cheap ones are pointless to even waste your money on. Invest in the nicer ones, although it's painful at the register, but think of cleaner healthier air for your family to breathe! I also attach a note to the vent reminding me when it's time to change the filter.)

I like to wash my floor vent in the sink with soapy water. Take a toothbrush or grout brush to them and get all the little crevices.

No comments:

Post a Comment