Sunday, January 30, 2011

How I keep My Family Organized:


I was lucky enough to find this awesome board at DI last year for $ 3.00. I've been using it for my Family Board ever since. I keep it in a central part of the kitchen where everyone looks at it 100 times a day. What I LOVED about it was the 6 different sections it had. (It was pretty ugly, so I added my own paper to match my kitchen and painted the brown cork board black to match too!) I love the dry erase calendar, 3 magnetic metal boards and 2 cork boards it has! It's perfect. Find a system that works for you and your family. You can make your own out of a giant cork board often found at thrift stores or upcoming yard sales! You can also go to abowlfulloflemons to see her binder method that is featured this week. Do what ever works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment