Friday, January 28, 2011

Project of the day: Laundry Room- (Before)






I dream of having a laundry room one day with counter space to fold, room for adorable baskets, beautiful shelves that line the walls, and space for whites/darks & pinks! I am SOOO thankful for my home,I love it with all my heart, but my laundry "room" is actually in the hallway behind 2 doors. I am blessed to at least have shelving, but other than that- it's just the washer & dryer in there. It makes it difficult to do laundry, and when I get behind, look out!- the laundry begins to overtake the entire hallway! I needed to spend some time cleaning- I hope it inspires you to do the same!Here are my nasty before pictures- even I have clothes that fall behind the dryer, lint that collects and nasty gooey stuff that collects underneath & in the bleach/softner holder! Talk about nasty- and why did I wait so long to do this???

No comments:

Post a Comment