Friday, January 28, 2011

Organizing the laundry Room- what works for me






I love bins and baskets for organizing. I keep my extra bleach, laundry soap and spot removers on the top shelf in my cute bins. On the second row: I have a siver basket that holds glass containers, lint rollers and my FREE shout wipes. I also make my own laundry soap- so that is in the big white bucket (from a yard sale) I keep 3 silver cups from IKEA for treasures I pull out of pockets. I keep change in one, small toys in another and wads of paper, buttons and misc items that come lose in the wash in the last. I hold missing socks, my iron, clean craft/dish rags for gifts in the last bin. Because I don't have space for a garbage can, I use a trash bag that I made to hold the lint and garbage from pockets- that is the colorful bag on the wall hanging from the cute black chunky clothes pin. Hope that gives you a few ideas for your laundry room!

No comments:

Post a Comment