Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Family Board:






I have 6 sections on my board:
# 1 Section- Here I have my menu & shopping list. I covered both with contact paper so I can use my dry erase marker on them! Each week I just erase and I'm ready for a new week.
# 2 Section- is the monthly calendar. I put all of out important activities on it.
#3 Section- is for Travis & his info.
# 4 Section- holds my daily book that I keep my lists in, I keep my reciepts next to it in an envelope.
# 5 Section- is a metal dry erase board where I put important info that didn't fit on the calendar. I also have a quote that my friend Jana posted on her blog. I need the daily reminder!
# 6 Section is where I keep stuff for the kids. Right now I have their medicine schedule, chore chart and coupons they earned from school.I also have a metal basket that holds the markers I use.

*** I also keep the school menu and school calendar posted in the pantry where we see it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment