Sunday, January 30, 2011

Organizing tip of the Day:Wrap boxes & turn them into cute storage bins!



After I spent a small fortune on my fabric bins years & years ago- I knew there had to be a better way. I was pregnant with Daisy and I wanted some cute bins for her room, but I couldn't afford new ones, so instead, I decided to paint hers. After that project, I started wrapping boxes with cute wrapping paper to save even more time and I've been doing it ever since. These are some that I have in my pantry. I love them! i add a cute label and I'm set! You may have to rewrap your boxes more often if they are used for kids toys or high touched areas in your house.
Use them in your closets, pantry, for kids toys, crafts, or for organizing stuff in the bathroom- You can justify spending $ 3.99 at Target for adorable wrapping paper when you remind yourself how much you saved by making them yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment