Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I love:

So in my early morning "computer time", I stumbled across this awesome blog called: abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com It sounds like her & I are two peas in a pod! She loves cleaning & organizing too! She started a 21 day organizing challenge, and the funny thing is, for weeks I've been picking 1 area in the house and organizing it too- you know what they say about great minds!! So- hop over to see what she is doing. She takes before & after pictures & posts them with a few guidelines, you can follow it exactly,but you don't have too- just get started! I was happy to see that I already had many things on her list done, so I'm on to the next. Just pick 1 project a day. Here's her list so far if you don't want to go to her blog.Happy organizing!

1- Junk Drawer
2- Computer desk
3- Tupperware
4- Linen Closet
5- Under kitchen sink
6- Dresser drawers
7- The pantry
8- Coat closet
9- Toys
10- Laundry room
11- The freezer
12- Spice cabinet
13- Medicine cabinet
14-Under bathroom sink
15- Medicine & Vitimin storage

No comments:

Post a Comment