Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Projects



So today's challenge in the master Closet, but luckily, I worked on that last week at 5:30 AM, (I'm starting to think I might be rested if I'd sleep a little more!!! But, it's SOOO nice to have a few hours of quiet before the kids get up and the day starts- so that's my life.)last year I organized my ribbon after seeing the cute idea on a blog. It took HOURS/DAYS winding all my ribbon around cute clothes pins- but I did it. I've been trying NOT to buy ribbon, but it's a little weakness, so I had a stash that needed to join the others- so I spent some time this morning wrapping, and wrapping and wraping! (I actually used this as punishment with the kids last year! It was great!Ask them if they want to wrap 10 yards of ribbon around a tiny clothes pin ever again!) I was lucky enough to find the glass jars at a yard sale for .25 each too!

No comments:

Post a Comment